Javelin provides a practical view of asset health. It is powered by cognitive analytics and IoT data. The solution provides inputs to minimize unplanned repair work, increase asset availability, lower costs and reduce the risk of equipment failure. The integration of disparate data sources provides a comprehensive view of your operational assets.
- Get full visibility into asset status
- Real-time sensor data, alerts from SCADA systems, historical trends, history of maintenance and failure combined with environmental data gives you a complete picture of the asset health. Hence you can make smarter decisions about repairing and replacing assets.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Monitoring and analyzing asset health data – both historical and real time – can help you reduce maintenance cost by up to 25%. This lets businesses plan asset maintenance based on actual condition rather than manufacturer recommendations. This ultimately reduces the waste and the costs associated with ineffective maintenance practices.
- Avoid Unplanned downtime
- Prevent problems before they occur by sending alerts and initiating appropriate responses to avoid failure. Instead of just reacting to emergency situations, this lets your business schedule more of their maintenance activities. This actually reduces overtime costs and the need for spare parts at short notice.
- Optimize Maintenance Schedule
- Planning maintenance can reduce disruptions. Optimizing preventive maintenance workload can reduce total maintenance
Plan your asset Strategy
Optimize asset maintenance and replacement strategies based on asset risk and criticality. Determine how to better manage inspections and maintenance, optimize repair and operations (MRO) inventories, and prioritize replacement versus repair decisions.
Optimize asset health
Perform maintenance actions based on deep industry expertise and the current health of your assets. Monitor factors such as condition, cost, performance and remaining useful life. Define scoring methods, prioritize areas of focus and initiate maintenance activities.
Predict asset failure
Use an IoT and AI platform as a crystal ball for your asset health. Correlate factors such as historical and real-time asset performance data, maintenance records, inspection reports and environmental data to predict when asset degradation or failure might occur.
Assist your field services teams
It provides a very good maintenance by better diagnosing equipment issues and providing repair recommendations for even the most complex equipments. Improves the first-time fix rate and reduce the mean time to repair.
Optimize your energy and utility assets
Helps you to get a 360-degree view of interconnected energy and utility assets. You can make informed decisions by employing IoT, AI and analytics for comprehensive insights, Energy consumption and for optimization.