The uOPC Tunneller is a combination of an in-built wrapper and a proxy. Using uOPC Tunneller, the OPC Classic Server and client communication can be accelerated by attaining new generation standards, which in turn neglects COM/DCOM connectivity. The benefit of OPC can be utilized even when the PC is guarded with firewall whereas DCOM/COM is impossible to configure in firewall.
- Runs as Window service
- Works with cross domain
- Complaint with network security policy
- Eliminate permission issues encountered across domains and work groups
- Enable OPC Classic data transfer through firewalls by eliminating the use of DCOM
- Eliminates rip-and-replace of OPC Classic assets
- Encrypt OPC data between OPC Clients and Servers to provide data privacy