uOPC Modbus Server provides secure and reliable real-time data access between all Modbus devices and any OPC-enabled applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA, etc. It also securely communicates over Ethernet and/or Serial to many Modbus protocols.
Unlike other Modbus to OPC interfaces, the uOPC Modbus Server can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. It is a powerful tool that enables secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties.
- Provides OPC data access
- Supports high-performance Ethernet Encapsulation for using Modbus serial protocols over an Ethernet-to-Serial converter
- Supports both master and slave connections
- Provides adjustable coil and register blocking options
- Includes zero-based and one-based addressing
- Provides byte order swapping (Modbus or Intel) capabilities
- Includes hold register bit mask writes
- Supports common Modbus variants for flow computers
- Includes Modbus TCP Framing for the Modbus Serial driver
- Supports Modbus TCP-enabled devices
- Supports Modbus UDP-enabled devices
- Incorporates a multi-threaded design for Windows sockets