Testing as a Service
Testing as a Service
Testing as a service is an outsourcing model availed by companies to test their products before deployment. The testing is done in real-world simulated settings to identify errors in the program. A third-party service provider equipped with testing expertise provides testing solutions. An outcome based flexible cost effective model, facilitates automated industries a smooth testing service.
Hardware and software products with latest digital technologies are finding increased adoption and acceptance in the industrial community. The fourth industrial revolution has made it possible to collect and analyze data across the industrial ecosystem, enabling faster, more efficient and flexible processes. The reliance on products and systems to function as expected has never been more, and is only increasing. Failures can have catastrophic repercussions reverberating across the complete value chain. This ongoing wave of digital transformation has made product testing a critical business strategy.
Testing as a Service (TaaS) is the latest trend in the field of software-testing. TaaS has gained popularity in the marketplace as a cloud-based delivery model. At Utthunga, we understand the real-time quality assurance problems faced by companies belonging to different industry verticals. We specialize in offering the best in class software testing as a service offering.
Why Software Testing as a Service is Required for Industries?
Testing as a Service is a self-service outsourcing model where the some of the testing activities are performed by a service provider rather than within the organization. With security control authorized access to the test assets can be ensured. TaaS detects the bottlenecks and resolves problems by testing the application continuously.
Some of the benefits of TaaS include, but not
Holistic Test Automation
Improvement of Overall QA Process and Delivery Framework
Flexible and Scalable Delivery Model
Better Estimation and Budgeting
Reduced Capex and Opex Costs for Infrastructure and Human Resources
Outcome Based and Other Flexible Pricing Models
Software Testing Services Provided by Utthunga
Utthunga offers “all under one roof” TaaS including consulting, engineering, V&V, pre-compliance testing, and certification. We support agile, traditional or hybrid delivery models. Our services include variety of testing services including functional, performance, security, and mobility testing.
- We offer comprehensive and proven software testing services based on proven methodologies and our test management experience
- Our expertise of industrial systems helps in certifying your products that need to meet the performance and specification demands
- Customers can leverage automated and manual testing solutions for both on-premise as well as cloud environment
- We offer both functional and non-functional software testing services for IIoT Systems, ICS Systems, Cloud, Web, Thick Clients, Devices, etc. with cross-platform coverage
- Our test automation and simulation frameworks use open source tools and technologies to tests multiple systems in heterogeneous environments. The frameworks can be customized for validation and verification of hardware, firmware and software meant for desktop, web and mobile
- We offer pre-compliance and interoperability testing, verbiage/ontology verification, design system verification for a variety of industrial assets
Why Utthunga for Software Testing as a Service?
Utthunga is acclaimed for delivering enterprise-ready testing solutions and providing customers with the facility to take advantage of pay-as-you-go for what they actually require, rather than investing in costly tool sets and having an in-house QA team in their company. We are a certified ISO 9001:2015 company, ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Company with over a decade of extensive experience in software testing. Our Testing as a Service (TaaS) can help customers in accelerating the design cycles and speed up the time to market.
The following USPs differentiate us:
- Good knowledge in Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Defect Life Cycle, SDLC
- Good understanding of quality assurance and procedures
- Experienced in testing standards and specifications based products (OPC, FDT, FDI, embedded, cloud, mobile, etc.)
- Expertise in various industry standards (OPC UA, FDT, FDI, DDS, WCAG 2.1, NAMUR NE107, HART, Profibus, Profinet, etc.)
- Help customers achieve a faster return on investments through optimization of hardware procurement, software licensing, management, and maintenance costs, etc.
- We are an accredited PROFIBUS & PROFINETCompetency Center
- We are an accredited FDT Test & Certification Center
- We are a part of various special interest groups for technical specifications, architecture, test and certification and marketing
The technical advancements of IT tools and technologies is increasing the demand for industrial (OT) applications with improved functionality, scalability and performance. Increasingly, testing plays an important role. Testing is performed at different stages of software, hardware and firmware development to ensure the expected functioning of the products as per the demands of industries. Testing as a service ensures organisations are able to lower their overall cost and enhance the product quality. It ensures detection of bottlenecks and resolves the problems in the application under test with regular monitoring. With the support of Utthunga’s Testing as a Service offering, you can achieve stringent and comprehensive test coverage.
1. What is testing necessary?
With advancement of technology, software and hardware have evolved into complex systems performing ever more intricate tasks. To ensure expected product functioning, testing has become vital. There are many different challenges that products can face in the field and the only way to tackle them is thorough testing. Utthunga offers best testing services for industrial automation and Industry 4.0 applications which includes functional, performance, exploratory, security and compatibility testing.
2. What is the role of Software testing in Industry 4.0?
Industry 4.0 is the world of connectedness with innumerable IoT devices and intervened digital ecosystems which require scalability, flexibility and tangibility. The usability and functionality of these devices need to be tested thoroughly to ensure their efficient working in this fast-paced industrial world. Utthunga offers various comprehensive software-testing solutions for on-premises and cloud as per customer’s business requirements.