HART (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer) is a Global industry standardized protocol. It communicates over existing 4-20 mA analog current loops, extending communication capabilities without the inconvenience of installing additional wiring.
Utthunga HART Slave Stack (uHSS) is a system independent stack, which can run in any environment. It is a generic stack, which can be used to develop ‘N’ number of embedded applications of HART devices. It is developed as per the global industry standard specifications provided by FieldComm Group (FCG).
uHSS is the fast way to create a field device with HART7 Features. We also provide Customized HART Stack according to your requirement.
- Supports all HART7 standard Universal, Common Practice and Device specific commands.
- Supports Request and response mode
- Supports Burst mode
- Supports multi drop mode
- Supports Single / Multi Point-to-Point communication mode
- Supports Error detection in the received frames
- Supports Respond to communication errors
- Supports Extended Manufactures codes
- Supports Private Label Code and Device Profile
- Supports Time Stamped Data
- Supports Expanded number of device variables in Command 9
- Supports Upgraded Command 38 & 48