Rapid technological innovations in both software and hardware is the driving force behind the changing testing requirement. With continuous delivery of quality software and hardware products being at the top of the mind of the industries like automotive, manufacturing, aerospace, medical, oil & gas, power and utilities, test automation solutions have to be tailored to meet unique demands.
Software in any form or factor has become the core of all industries. This has subsequently emphasized on the criticality of automation testing in order to ensure quality delivery. Testing automation is often an intimidating task and one of the bottleneck to faster releases.
Our test automation services have delivered a good ROI to our clients by decreasing the test efforts and enabling them to deliver quality products in less time. At Utthunga, we understand the unique quality assurance requirements of different industries and domains and offer best quality engineering services adhering to ISO 9001:2015 standard procedures.
Why Test Automation Services are required for Industries?
Test automation services cover a wide scope, from designing automated testing strategies to implementing automated regression testing solutions for different industry domains. We make use of highly optimized automated testing frameworks, tools and procedures to assist our clients with effective testing of their critical applications. Here are some benefits of test automation services for industries:
- Test automation services boost the speed of overall software development cycle.
- Automated testing allows proper storage as well as quick access to data which is often available to the auditors in real time. Since each test is the same, the risk of non-compliance minimizes.
- Latest test automation tools and frameworks are employed to provide detailed and well-structured reports for manufacturing/ production industry. These reports enable the teams to find errors in the early stages of development. The industrial teams can reduce the bugs or errors way ahead in the testing process which in turn, improve the machine or process performance.
- Investing in automated testing solutions in the manufacturing industry has become crucial in order to meet and exceed the high expectations of consumers concerning the manufacture of high-quality products in bulk at reasonable costs.
- The testing scripts are reusable so there is no need of new scripts every time which saves an appreciable amount of time.
Test Automation Services provided by Utthunga
We have worked with several industrial OEMs and ISVs which has enhanced our capability across wide variety of industrial and technology domains. Beyond the usual test infrastructure and frameworks, our proficiency includes several automation control systems such as PLC, SCADA, DCS, field instrumentation & other field devices.
We work with our customers to understand their specific requirements to deliver customized automation testing services that meet their needs precisely. Whether it’s a simple one-time solution or a complex comprehensive solution, we cater to all kinds of automation testing needs. Our testing frameworks and lab infrastructure platforms enable efficient application testing and automation.
- Desktop, web and mobile application test automation
- Tool based embedded & firmware test automation
- Hardware and firmware design verification
Our test automation process is as follows:
- Identifying software/firmware components that need to be tested
- Selecting suitable automation tool
- Writing the test scripts
- Developing appropriate test scripts
- Executing the test scripts
- Generating results/ reports
- Identifying bugs or performance defects
Why Utthunga for Test Automation services?
At Utthunga, we work with our clients to understand their specific requirement. We then deliver a customized test automation solution that meets the demands, whether it is a simple one-time solution, or a comprehensive project-specific solution. A few of our USPs are:
- We have a team of highly knowledgeable, talented and experienced automation testers
- We offer a wide array of customised automation testing services
- Our agility in creating new test cases
- We commit to and deliver on-time
- We are a certified ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001 Information Security Management System company.
1. What is the role of Test Automation in a production environment?
Test Automation in a production environment is essential to track the results of the test runs and take instant actions. Efficient maintenance efforts can be done and it’s easy to determine what to include and what to eliminate. Automated testing data feeds enable predictive analysis, future product changes, user satisfaction surveys and a lot more.
2. What are some of the benefits of automated testing?
The benefits of automated testing include efficient performance, fast speed, accuracy, standardization, quality compliance and better ROI.
3. Why automated tests in Production needs to be smarter?
Test automation in production must be smart to handle the immense load, high quantity of live user data, to be able to take prompt decisions and handle various kinds of test attributes particularly non-functional ones like usability, performance, security, etc.