Utthunga’s uModbus RTU FDI Communication Server
FDI Communication server can be thought of as a dedicated OPC UA server providing access to the underlying field device networks. The Modbus FDI Communication server defines a standardized interface to allow integration of the Modbus RTU protocols with the FDI-enabled host systems and clients. The FDI host supporting the GPE sends a request embedded in a generic message format to the Modbus RTU FDI Communication server, which communicates with the underlying Modbus TCP protocol based device and sends the response back to the FDI host.
The specifications below are supported:
- FCG_TS62769-100_Profiles – Generic Protocols_0.3.0
- FCG_TS62769-115-2_Profiles – PSD ModbusRTU_0.2.0
- org: MODBUS over serial line specification and implementation guide V1.02
- OPC UA SDK v1.0.2
The product derived from following all the Modbus RTU protocols is also compatible with Windows 7 SP, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2010, Windows Server 2016.
Why opt for Modbus RTU Communication Server from Utthunga?
We are experts in FDI technology and associate closely with the FCG group. Our experts participate and contribute actively to the FCG consortium. This product has been built from a deep understanding and first-hand field experience of the FDI standard. With this product, you get the best of two worlds: FDI and OPC technology. The product is also compatible with FDI CTT tools. Contact our brand for more details about Modbus TCP protocol and related requirements.
- Interoperable with standard FDI hosts available in the market
- Provides EDDL communication packages or non-EDDL communication packages to integrate the communication server with FDI Host
- Supports customization