uOPC Aggregation Server aggregates data from a variety of OPC data sources like OPC DA/UA/HDA/AE Server and exposes the data as a singular source to any OPC client applications like ERP, MES, HMI, SCADA, Mobile, Big Data, Enterprise Asset Management, analytics, and IoT platforms.
- Reduce load on OPC UA Client application
- Data is available as a single connection
- Monitor data from multiple OPC Servers
- Reduce license costs for accessing data through a single client connection
- Supported OPC Versions: OPC DA v1.0, 2.0 and 3.0, OPC AE 1.0, OPC HDA 1.0, OPC UA 1.02
- South bound OPC data sources: OPC UA, DA, HDA, A&E
- User Access on underlying OPC Servers
- Security is provided via data signing & encryption along with user authentication & authorization
- Target OS: Windows 7 (32Bit/64Bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32Bit/64Bit), Windows 10 (32 bit/64 bit), Windows Server 2008 RS2 (32Bit/64Bit), Windows Server 2012 RS2 (32Bit/64Bit)
uOPC Aggregation Server is built on Utthunga’ s OPC UA Stack which is certified by OPC Foundation. It is guaranteed to interoperate with any OPC compliant application.