OPC UA Programming
uOPC Suite – Connectivity Solution that’s Right for you!
uOPC Suite is a plug-and-play purpose-built platform that is designed to provide complete control over the IoT universe. uOPC Suite leverages OPC UA SDK and OPC UA Rest API that serves as a fundamental gateway technology to cloud-enable industrial instruments, enabling data and device management and critical insights for efficient and seamless performance.
It gives unprecedented access to your industrial operations, heterogeneous automation devices and software applications for connectivity, monitoring, and industrial analytics. uOPC Suite offers a secure data integration for IoT applications aggregating production and machine data.
uOPC Suite integrates data directly from PLCs, OPC servers/clients, proprietary protocols, mobile applications, historian database, and IoT platforms to create world-class industrial automation solutions. With integrated OPC UA SDK security, uOPC Suite provides ability to connect or disconnect client applications and support the configuration with secure data tunnels.
The value of uOPC Suite lies in its ability to drastically reduce time and efforts to build custom solutions, improves efficiency, and significantly reduces costs for integration and configuration. uOPC suite supports several programming languages like C, C++, Java, and .NET for OPC UA programming of the OPC UA Rest APIs.
ABCD of uOPC Suite:
- A – Accessibility with ease
- B – Broad spectrum of information
- C – Connectivity for diverse verticals
- D – Diagnostics from prediction to production
Features of uOPC Suite:
- Access to real-time data, alarms, and conditions with precise OPC UA programming.
- Library of several protocol drivers and easily integrate new protocols
- Support of UA TCP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Access to various data sources (controllers, sensors, OPC UA/OPC Classic Server etc.)
- Simultaneous connections to multiple OPC UA Servers and Azure IoT hubs
- Support of MQTT, AMQP and HTTP protocols to communicate with Azure IoT Hub
- Suitable for data acquisition in brownfield and greenfield integration projects
- Minimized configuration and system integration effort
- Compliant to multiple OS: Windows, Android, Linux
- State-of-the-art security by SSL/TLS support for OPC UA Rest API.
- Scalable architecture that and easily integrate with any existing software ecosystem
- Required bells and whistles for easy OPC UA sensor to cloud integration
- Out of the box OPC UA SDK to database integration
- Easily develop mobile applications with OPC UA programming.
- Available OPC UA SDK for independent development
- Integration of automation devices via MQTT Publisher, OPC UA REST API functionality into IoT cloud applications