The uOPC Redundancy Server provides fast and reliable data transfer by allowing multiple OPC UA Servers to be configured into redundant pairs. Each redundant pair seamlessly appears as a single OPC UA Server to any OPC UA client application.
In the event of network connection failure, failed OPC servers or even non-responsive OPC servers, the uOPC Redundancy Server automatically triggers the failover from one OPC server to another without any user configuration, thus easily eliminating data loss on single point failure.
Various factors can affect the integrity of the system including hardware, human errors and software. By using uOPC redundancy server, these systems can be made more reliable and efficient. uOPC can be thus easily integrated with connectivity, visualization, analytics applications and other products from various third party vendors.
- User-friendly interface for easy configuration of redundant servers in your existing OPC architecture
- Easy implementation for all automatic handling of configurations and network failovers
- Configure and monitor both the virtual failures and the physical network failures
- Reduce cost and system downtime through the automatic switch to failover servers
- Increases the availability of systems data for more reliable and efficient network communications in the event of network failures
- Acts as a redundant manager of system connections to several types of clients including ERP, MES, HMI, SCADA, etc.
- Secure, encrypted & authentic communications via SSL & TSL
- Facilitates high availability, resilience and multiple redundancy options to ensure uptime for critical applications
- Supported OPC Versions: OPC UA v1.03
- Profiles Supported: Server supports redundancy for OPC UA Server(s) with DA, A&E and HDA profiles
- Protocols Supported: The OPC UA Client Driver provides a secure and reliable way to connect one or more OPC UA Servers that supports OPC UA Specification v1.2 while providing redundancy support
- The redundancy server supports OPC UA Specification v1.03
- Provides support for multiple OPC UA Server(s) redundant pairs
- Server supports diagnostics status of each redundant pair of OPC UA Server connections
- Supports multiple levels of redundancy i.e. Hot, Warm, and Cold
- Automatic Switch from primary to standby servers or vice versa when failover criterion is detected
- Security is provided via data signing & encryption along with user authentication & authorization
- Target OS: Windows 7 (32Bit/64Bit), Windows 8 (32Bit/64Bit), Windows 10 (32 bit/64 bit), Windows Server 2008 RS2 (32Bit/64Bit), Windows Server 2012, Linux Ubuntu 13.0
Utthunga’s uOPC Redundancy Server is an OPC Foundation CTT compliant product. It is guaranteed to interoperate with any OPC compliant application.